Can I Be Denied a Passport if I Owe Back Child Support?

October 8, 2009

You may be denied a passport by the Department of State if you owes more than $5,000 in child support arrearages pursuant to federal law.  It depends, in part, on whether a human services agency has contacted the Department of State and placed a hold for non-payment.

0 Comments, 1999 Views

Leave a Reply

Fields marked with  * are required.

  1. (will not be published)
© Copyright 2015 Harris Law Firm. All Rights Reserved. Privacy