Change of Venue for Cases Involving Children

March 17, 2009

For parenting time or child related issues, a case is properly filed in the county where the child(ren) resides. A change of venue is not likely unless both parties agree.

0 Comments, 2184 Views

Leave a Reply

Fields marked with  * are required.

  1. (will not be published)
© Copyright 2015 Harris Law Firm. All Rights Reserved. Privacy