Collecting Current or Past Due Child Support Via Income Withholding

July 15, 2010
Categories: Child Support and Parenting Time | Author: Harris Law Firm

Child Support Enforcement has the authority to deduct from a person's income for current or past due child support. An income assignment is issued to the obligor’s employer to deduct child support from wages or other income.

0 Comments, 1973 Views

Leave a Reply

Fields marked with  * are required.

  1. (will not be published)
© Copyright 2015 Harris Law Firm. All Rights Reserved. Privacy