Remember to Address the Issue of Grown Children

March 25, 2011
Categories: Child Support and Parenting Time | Author: Harris Law Firm

Older couples who file for divorce often have children who are no longer minors. But the fact that custody and parenting time issues do not exist, does not mean that the best interests of the children are being addressed.  If you are a parent with adult children, think about creating a financial plan, such as a trust,  that  clearly defines how you will distribute your assets to your children in the event of your passing. Otherwise, it is more likely that your new spouse, and/or his or her heirs, who will become the new owner of the assets held in your estate.

0 Comments, 2020 Views

Leave a Reply

Fields marked with  * are required.

  1. (will not be published)
© Copyright 2015 Harris Law Firm. All Rights Reserved. Privacy