Join Us for a Women's Self-Empowerment Workshop!
Counselors Jenny Arribau and Karyn Seitz invite you to the Women’s Self-Empowerment Workshop next Saturday, October 3.
This workshop is a wonderful opportunity to learn about and/or experience our new favorite healing modality: The Healthy Grieving Process, as well as other powerful owning processes.
For those of you who are new to the work, owning processes are healing methods that are extremely effective in allowing us to take responsibility for ourselves and our lives so that we can let go of the past and thus, feel fulfilled and complete. Everyday in our healing work, Karyn and Jenny are continually amazed and thrilled to hear people say that they have never experienced such deep personal transformation and growth in such a short amount of time.
In this ongoing workshop, you can learn how to:
- Let go of pain and grief surrounding a major loss such as the death of a loved one, the end of an important relationship, or even a way of being.
- Let go of shaming or blaming yourself and others
- Feel and release difficult emotions such as anger, anxiety, and sadness
- Deepen your capacity to have close, intimate relationships
- Work towards and/or experience self-love and self-acceptance
- What: Women's Self-Empowerment Workshop
- First Workshop Date: Next Saturday, 10/3
- When: The 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month, from 1-4:30pm
- Where: Karyn's office in Sesen Skin Body Wellness on the first floor: 1735 E. 17th Ave. 80218
- Cost: First timers: Free! $25 suggested donation after that
- RSVP: By the day before by phone or text
- Commitment: If you feel called to, we hope you'll come try it out with no financial or continuing obligation. This may change later; we'll keep you updated.
- What to bring: A notebook, a pen, and your lovely self!
We love new people, and this workshop is by invite only. If you know someone who might be interested in joining us, we'd love to meet them. Please have them contact one of us, or send us their contact information so Jenny or Karyn can reach out to them. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.
Looking forward to beginning this journey with you.