As a family law attorney for The Harris Law Firm, Kelly Lynch handles a wide range of divorce, child custody, and other family law cases that require compassionate and experienced guidance, both as an attorney and a mediator. Her work allows families the ability to achieve the best solutions, no matter how routine or complex the circumstances.
Her achievements have been recognized by Law Week Colorado, which named her to its "Up and Coming Lawyers" list in 2015.
Her aim with every client is to defuse high-conflict situations by developing the strongest solutions for both parties, also while protecting the rights of her client. Her other aim is to educate her client, in true Harris Law Firm fashion, in order to bring clarity and understanding to a complex situation.
In addition to her work as a family law attorney at The Harris Law Firm, Ms. Lynch devotes her time to pro bono work. She has previously spent her time advocating on behalf of homeless veterans in child support cases, divorce cases, and parental rights cases. For her pro bono work, she has been awarded the Pro Bono Honors Award.
From her involvement in the legal community, to her crucial volunteer work on behalf of society’s marginalized people, Attorney Kelly Lynch provides an ideal example of what a lawyer is: someone who is a true advocate, speaking on behalf of those who lack a voice through her valuable experience and insight. Clients who work with Ms. Lynch have the peace of mind that comes from working with an attorney who combines skill and insight with dedicated compassion and integrity.
In her spare time Kelly loves to hike.
(In this photo, she is climbing Beirstadt)
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars 2017, 2018 & 2019
- Law Week Colorado "Up and Coming Lawyers" for 2015
- Parenting Coordinator or a Parenting Coordinator with Decision-Making Authority
Bar and Court Admissions
- Colorado Bar Admission 2012
Memberships and Affiliations
- Co-Chair of the Evergreen Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors
- Colorado Bar Association- Family Division
- Denver Bar Association- Young Lawyers Division
- Women of Evergreen Business Association
- Metro Volunteer Lawyers
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law
- Intellectual Property Fellow
- Student Pro Bono Honors Legal Award.
- Veteran’s Clinic Alumni Scholarship
- Student Volunteer Lawyers Project.
- College of Charleston
- Departmental Honors, College of Charleston
- University of South Carolina Dean’s List
- Member of The National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- Young Contemporaries Art Exhibit
- The LINK Magazine, Top Thirty Under Thirty, Who’s Next?
Publications and Presentations
- Organized, promoted, and presented a three-part educational series and CLE with two estate planning firms on: "The Union of Colorado Family Law and Estate Planning" on May 12, 19, and 26th, 2016
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Annual Seminar: Family Law Mediations: Knowing Your Limits - 2017
- Family Law Court Program since 2012
- Metro Volunteer Lawyers since 2013
- Mi Casa Legal Night since 2013
- Rocky Mountain Children’s Law Center since 2013
- Family Tree legal Clinics since 2014