Colorado Child Support
The Harris Law Firm focuses exclusively on domestic matters, and Colorado family law is our only practice area. When you consult with one of our attorneys about a Colorado divorce, the allocation of parental rights and/or child support issues, the expert legal advice that you receive will help you understand your rights and options according to Colorado law. When you retain The Harris Law Firm, the many years of combined experience provided by our team of 13 family law attorneys and a staff of more than 20 legal professionals will ensure that the resolution of your case is handled in the most organized, timely, cost efficient and effective manner possible.
- When we schedule a consultation for you, we choose the family law attorney at The Harris Law Firm who is best suited to represent you and handle your case.
- Your children are a priority and your legal team at The Harris Law Firm will work with you to limit conflict and protect your children.
Calculating Child Support
The child support calculation depends on the gross monthly income of both parties and the number of overnights each party has with each child. Expenses associated with childcare, health care, insurance, and other extraordinary expenses also apply. By statute, the amount is often calculated using computerized child support software and calculators, and the resulting amount is used as a guideline to determine child support.
To use the calculator, Click Here
Get Information Now
- Ask a Free Child Custody Question Via Email
- Schedule a Consultation with an Attorney
- View Articles on our Website