Colorado Divorce and Child Custody & Support Specialists
Located in Denver (303) 299-9484 and Fort Collins (970) 472-1838, The Harris Law Firm is Colorado's largest family law firm. Focusing exclusively on Colorado Divorce and Colorado Child Custody and Support, the firm's philosophy is to help you to resolve your legal matter in the best way possible. When you consult with one of our attorneys, the expert legal advice you receive will help you understand your rights and options according to Colorado law. And when you retain this AV rated firm , the many years of combined experience provided by your legal team will ensure that the resolution of your case is handled in the most organized, timely, cost efficient and effective manner possible.
Call us at 303.299.9484 or schedule a consultation today.
Find out more about our consultation process:
- Find out how The Harris Family Law Firm can help you. Whether you mediate, collaborate, or go to trial, understanding the advantages The Harris Law Firm offers will allow you to make an informed decision when choosing legal representation.
- Get to know our experienced Colorado divorce and Colorado child custody attorneys When we schedule a consultation for you, we choose the family law attorney at The Harris Law Firm who is best suited to represent you and handle your case.
- Learn how we can help protect your children
Your children are a priority and your legal team at The Harris Law Firm will work with you to limit conflict and protect your children. Calculate child support here.
- Access articles by our attorneys about Colorado Family Law, Denver divorce, and Colorado child custody. Visit our Family Law Resource Center and/or Archived Articles sections.
- Receive answers to your legal questions and protect your rights by scheduling a consultation. Whether you have decided to proceed with your case, or just want to gain a better understanding about your legal matter, a consultation with The Harris Law Firm will help you understand your rights and options according to Colorado Law.
We offer legal services to Colorado family law clients from our offices located in Denver and Fort Collins, and practice in all judicial districts, counties and cities in the State of Colorado, including: Denver, Fort Collins, Boulder, Colorado Springs, Castle Rock, Park Meadows, Greeley, Cherry Creek, Greenwood Village, Cherry Hills Village, Centennial, Eagle, Parker, Vail, Aspen, Telluride, Durango, Edwards, Breckenridge, and Steamboat Springs.
No attorney client relationship exists, or is in any way created by accessing the information contained in this website. The general information given is intended to be a starting point only by describing general aspects of the law, and it is important that you consult with an attorney with regard to your specific legal rights.
Memorial Day is one of our nation's oldest and most important holidays.
Attorneys Jennie Wray and Kate Brewer will appear on Law Line 9 on Wednesday Evening
Civil unions have been legal in Colorado for one week and we are now seeing the first petitions
Introduction to The Harris Law Firm by Rich Harris.