Colorado Divorce and Child Custody & Support
The Harris Law Firm has offices in Denver and Fort Collins. We are Colorado's largest family law firm, and focus exclusively on Colorado Divorce and Colorado Child Custody and Support. We also handle legal matters that include post decree issues, modifications, and appeals. Our philosophy is to help you to resolve your legal matter in the best way possible, and when you consult with one of our attorneys, the expert legal advice you receive will help you understand your rights and options according to Colorado law. When you retain this AV rated firm , the many years of combined experience provided by your legal team will ensure that the resolution of your case is handled in the most organized, timely, cost efficient and effective manner possible. Call us at 303-299-9484 or 970-472-1838 to schedule a consultation today.
- How We Can Help: Whether you mediate, collaborate, or go to trial, understanding the advantages we offer will allow you to make an informed decision when choosing legal representation.
- Our Colorado Divorce and Colorado Child Custody Attorneys: When we schedule a consultation for you, we choose the family law attorney at The Harris Law Firm who is best suited to represent you and handle your case.
- Protecting Your Children: Your children are a priority and your legal team at The Harris Law Firm will work with you to limit conflict and protect your children. Calculate child support here.
- Articles and Resources: Access articles by our attorneys about Colorado Family Law, Denver divorce, and Colorado child custody. Visit our Family Law Resource Center and/or Archived Articles sections.
- Scheduling a Consultation: Whether you have decided to proceed with your case, or just want to gain a better understanding about your legal matter, a consultation with one of our lawyers will help you understand your rights and options according to Colorado Law. Find out more about our consultation process.
No attorney client relationship exists, or is in any way created by accessing the information contained in this website. The general information given is intended to be a starting point only by describing general aspects of the law, and it is important that you consult with a Colorado family law attorney with regard to your specific legal rights. Only a signed agreement with this law firm will create an attorney-client relationship.
Email Info@harrisfamilylaw.com to schedule a consultation with one of our family law attorneys
Today, two women are expected to take their same-sex marriage case to the U.S. Supreme Court
The Harris Law Firm will open two new offices this year. More information to follow soon!
Introduction to The Harris Law Firm by Rich Harris.