Attorney Robert L. Pomper is a skilled litigator and negotiator in divorce and child custody cases. He joined The Harris Law Firm with an already extensive experience in all types of family law cases, coming from 18 years at one of the largest family law firms in Chicago where he was the director of litigation. Now with The Harris Law Firm, he handles a wide range of family law cases in Englewood and throughout the Denver metropolitan area.
Mr. Pomper is a graduate of University of Chicago where he majored in Politics, Economics, Rhetoric, and Law or “PERL.” He then went on to attend Tulane Law School where he graduated near the top of his class.
With over 25 years of experience practicing family law, Mr. Pomper is a formidable and integral component of the firm. He handles many of our contested cases and complex financial cases, in addition to traditional divorce and custody cases.
Mr. Pomper believes in client-attorney relationships founded on communication, trust, and transparency. He closely listens to his clients in order to find their strongest, most vital needs, and he uses his considerable legal skill and experience to meet those needs effectively. Working with Attorney Pomper assures clients that their voice will be heard, not only in court or in negotiation, but also within the firm through his gifts as a director and facilitator.
Bar and Court Admissions
Memberships and Affiliations
- Colorado Bar Association- Family Law
- The University of Chicago, B.A.,1988. Major: PERL (Politics, Economics, Rhetoric and Law). Graduated with Honors
- Tulane Law School- J.D. – 1991. Moot Court competition
Publications & Presentations
- "Choosing Legal Representation for Your Family Law Matter" - Denver Business Journal
- “U.S. Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Same-Sex Adoption” - Denver Business Journal
Presentations for CLE Credit
- Temporary Protection Orders
- Volunteer – Metro Volunteer Lawyers