Online Bill Payment Terms and Conditions
All payments of The Harris Law Firm P. C. invoices using the online credit card facilities are subject to the following conditions.
The Harris Law Firm P. C. accepts the following cards:
- American Express
- When you complete the online payment form, funds will be deducted from your credit card in US currency.
- Due to the way transactions are processed by the external banking sites, there may be delays of 1-3 days in updating your payment in The Harris Law Firm P. C. records.
- Payments are debited to The Harris Law Firm P. C.
Credit card payments are secure:
- Payments will be processed directly by LawPay.
- Credit card numbers are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet.
- The Harris Law Firm P. C. does not have access to your credit card details.
- If successful, LawPay will confirm that your payment was completed.
- If unsuccessful, LawPay will advise that your payment has failed. The Harris Law Firm P. C. will not be advised why a payment has failed, therefore, you should contact your credit card provider for details.
- If your payment fails, please use one of the other payment methods described on your invoice. Please arrange an alternative payment method promptly to ensure continuous use of APNIC services and Internet resources.
- The Harris Law Firm P. C. will confirm your payment details via email.
- All information you provide on the credit card payment facility forms will be handled in accordance with the LawPay privacy statement.
- The Harris Law Firm P. C. Terms and Conditions for online credit card payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction.
- Client agrees that there will be no chargebacks or refunds requested by Client for services previously rendered except upon the express, written agreement of The Harris Law Firm, P.C.