The Harris Law Firm's LawYourWay℠
Providing Unbundled Legal Services
If you are considering a do-it-yourself option for your family law case, The Harris Law Firm’s LawYourWay℠ resource may be the best option for you. This legal clinic allows you access to expert divorce and family law advice while still representing yourself. We instituted this center as a service to the community, and it’s something we believe many people will find valuable.
Benefits of Unbundled Legal Services
Unbundled legal services from The Harris Law Firm may be right for you if:
- YOU have the time and attention to devote to representing yourself.
- YOU wish to have greater control over your legal fees.
- YOU only need legal help in specific aspects of your family law matter.
- YOU have specific questions about your legal rights and options.
- YOU wonder whether you have a viable cause to pursue or grounds to modify or appeal an existing court order.
Many people have the desire to represent themselves, but still want expert input regarding their family law matter. This option allows for just that.
Scope of Unbundled Services
- Providing a consultation & advice regarding your Dissolution of Marriage/Parental Responsibilities matter;
- Coaching and helping you prepare for a hearing (appointments for any hearing preparation must occur at least seven (7) business days prior to that scheduled hearing. The SRRC can never guarantee that we will be available to assist you without an appointment);
- Helping you prepare for Child and Family Investigator/Parental Responsibility Evaluator (CFI/PRE) interview;
- Reviewing and commenting on documents not prepared by the SRRC;
- Assistance with forms for your filings with the court and service of process;
- Assistance with your calculation of child support and maintenance;
- Assistance with your preparation of disclosures and discovery responses.
For more information on The Harris Law Firm’s LawYourWay℠ resource, call us today for immediate HELP at (303) 622-5502!