Dawn R. Gould is a graduate of Hamline University School of Law in St. Paul, Minnesota. Dawn was first admitted to practice law in Maryland and the bulk of her legal career was as an Assistant State’s Attorney for the Frederick County State’s Attorney’s Child Support Division where she prosecuted contempt and violation of probation cases for failure to pay child support and conducted countless trials to establish paternity and to establish, modify, and enforce child support. Dawn later transitioned into private practice where she expanded her legal proficiency to include divorce, custody, domestic violence, prenuptial agreements, and adoptions. Dawn is also admitted to practice law in the District of Columbia and Maryland and Colorado.
Outside of the office, Dawn enjoys spending time wither her family, volunteering for her church and community, golfing, fishing, cooking and “plating food”.
Dawn enjoying the day with her Mother, Brother & Nieces.
- Maryland State Bar
- District of Columbia
- Maryland State Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Colorado State Bar Association
- Previous member of Frederick County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Previous member of the Maryland Chamber of Commerce
- Previous member of Frederick County Chamber of Commerce
- Previous member of Women’s Business Network
- Previous member of Board of Trustee for the Delaplaine Arts Center
- Hamline University, School of Law, J.D. 1999
- University of Maryland, College Park, B.A. 1995
- “Getting Divorced, Now What?” - 2019
- Volunteer with the Maryland Volunteer Lawyer Service by taking on pro bono cases
- Habitat for Humanity
- Frederick County Rescue Mission and Soup Kitchen