Ms. Honigman is a Denver native who has been practicing law since 2016. Ms. Honigman received her Juris Doctorate from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law. She received her Bachelor of Arts in History with a minor in Political Science from University of Colorado Boulder.
While attending Loyola University, Ms. Honigman was a student practitioner at the Orleans Parish District Attorney’s Office. She also interned with the Rocky Mountain Victim’s Law Center advocating for victims of domestic violence and other crimes. Upon returning to Colorado, Ms. Honigman interned for The Hon. Richard Caschette, assisting in domestic, civil, and criminal matters.
Prior to attending law school, Ms. Honigman worked in the Office of the Denver District Attorney’s Juvenile Diversion program, which focuses on the reduction of juvenile crime and recidivism, while providing valuable mental health and life skills services to non-violent offenders, ages 10-17.
Prior to joining The Harris Law Firm, Ms. Honigman practiced in the field of civil litigation, specifically first and third-party insurance defense, as well as special education law.
Ursula and her husband Luke enjoying a football game.
- Admitted to all Colorado State Courts
- Admitted to U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- Member, Colorado and Denver Bar Associations
- Member, Colorado Defense Lawyers Association
- J.D., Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana
- B.A. in History and Political Science, University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado
- COVID-19 Eviction Defense Project
- Colorado Lawyers Committee