The Harris Law Firm Cares! Coronavirus Update
We Care About Our Employees and Our Community
During this time of health concerns and social distancing, many areas of our community are shutting down out of an abundance of caution.
The Harris Law Firm will support this effort by moving to a remote working environment, effective Monday, March 16th. All of our physical offices will be closed, but we are OPEN FOR BUSINESS!
We are proud to announce that The Harris Law Firm has been preparing for the option of a 100% remote working environment for years and we are ready! We utilize the very best technology available to law firms!
We know our clients and the community will continue to need advice and services for family law. We have secure systems in place to offer a strong remote working environment to serve our clients and our employees.
Zoom offers our clients:
- Secure and simple remote client and attorney meetings
- Secure remote mediation/ depositions and case prep
- The ability to have multiple people in the same meeting
- Zoom is as secure as it gets, with 256-bit AES encryption
- The ability to record meetings for use later
Docusign offers our clients:
- The ability to manage electronic agreements remotely
- The ability to securely sign electronically on multiple devices
In addition, our firm utilizes the following online and cloud platforms:
- Centerbase: The best legal Case Management Software on the market with all client data in one place, easily accessible and organized for our legal teams.
- Family Law Software: The nationwide leader for software specific to family law.
- Law Tool Box: Provides legal professionals the ability to reliably keep track of deadlines for cases and matters.
- Net Documents: A trusted document and email management service enabling the legal industry to securely store data with the utmost security and governance.
- Westlaw Online: The preeminent legal research repository.