The Harris Law Firm is dedicated to helping residents across Colorado navigate the complexities of their legal journeys, and to ensuring they have the tools and information to protect their rights and make educated decisions about their futures.
To help you on your journey, we’ve compiled past episodes of our Wiser Together Webinars, which feature The Harris Law Firm President Rich Harris and fellow colleagues discussing common questions and concerns we receive about Colorado co-parenting.
- Back to School Tips: How to Keep the Focus on The Children
- Child Support and Shared Custody- How does it work?
- Conquering CoParenting Challenges
- Conquering Co-Parenting Challenges, Part 2
- Co-Parenting: A Whole New World for Me…tips for success.
- Co-Parenting Covid Vaccination challenges- Who makes the decision?
- Co-Parent Disagreements about Travel
- Co-Parenting During COVID
- Co-Parenting During the Holidays
- Co-Parenting During the Holidays – How to Avoid the Holiday Blues
- Co-parenting Tips for the Summer
- Co-Parenting Tips for the Summer
- Does Co-Parenting Have to be this Difficult? Tips and Tricks to minimize conflict
- How Can OurFamilyWizard Make Your Co-parenting Life Easier
- Minimizing Conflict During Parenting Time Exchanges
- New Relationships and The Impact on Divorce and Co-parenting
- Parental Alienation: Toxic Behavior in Co-Parenting
- Spring Break: Navigating School Breaks with your Co-Parent
- Why is Co-Parenting during the Holidays so Difficult? Tips and Tricks to keep things stress free