The Harris Law Firm is dedicated to helping residents across Colorado navigate the complexities of their legal journeys, and to ensuring they have the tools and information to protect their rights and make educated decisions about their futures.
To help you on your journey, we’ve compiled past episodes of our Wiser Together Webinars, which feature The Harris Law Firm President Rich Harris and fellow colleagues discussing common questions and concerns we receive about Colorado co-parenting.
- Co-Parenting During COVID
- Co-Parenting Covid Vaccination challenges- Who makes the decision?
- Co-Parenting During the Holidays
- Conquering CoParenting Challenges
- Conquering Co-Parenting Challenges, Part 2
- Child Support and Shared Custody- How does it work?
- New Relationships and The Impact on Divorce and Co-parenting
- Minimizing Conflict During Parenting Time Exchanges
- Spring Break: Navigating School Breaks with your Co-Parent
- Co-Parent Disagreements about Travel
- Co-Parenting Tips for the Summer
- Does Co-Parenting Have to be this Difficult? Tips and Tricks to minimize conflict
- Parental Alienation: Toxic Behavior in Co-Parenting
- Co-parenting Tips for the Summer
- Co-Parenting: A Whole New World for Me…tips for success.