Helpful Family Law Topics
The Harris Law Firm is dedicated to helping residents across Colorado navigate the complexities of their legal journeys, and to ensuring they have the tools and information to protect their rights and make educated decisions about their futures.
To help you on your journey, we’ve compiled past episodes of our Wiser Together Webinars, which feature The Harris Law Firm President Rich Harris and fellow colleagues discussing common questions and concerns we receive about Colorado divorce and family law.
- Am I Married or Not? Common Law Questions Answered
- Am I Married or Not? Common Law Questions Answered II
- Do I need to insist on a Prenuptial Agreement?
- I Have to Be in Court: How to Be Your Best!
- Is Betrayal keeping you stuck? How to heal and move on with your life
- LawYourWay - How Can This Help You or Your Clients
- Legal Trick or Treat
- Name Changes in Family Law Cases: Whose Name Can You Change and How Do You Do It?
- Reunification Therapy: What is it and Tips to Make it a Success
- We Are Staying Together Just for the Kids: Positives and Negatives
- We Are Staying Together Just for the Kids: Positives and Negatives - Part II