Helpful Family Law Topics
The Harris Law Firm is dedicated to helping residents across Colorado navigate the complexities of their legal journeys, and to ensuring they have the tools and information to protect their rights and make educated decisions about their futures.
To help you on your journey, we’ve compiled past episodes of our Wiser Together Webinars, which feature The Harris Law Firm President Rich Harris and fellow colleagues discussing common questions and concerns we receive about Colorado divorce and family law.
- Am I Married or Not? Common Law Questions Answered
- Am I Married or Not? Common Law Questions Answered II
- Building a Healthy Stepparent/Stepchild Relationship
- Do I need to insist on a Prenuptial Agreement?
- Does Artificial Intelligence Have a Role in Family Law? Pros and Cons of AI in Law
- Financial Superpowers: Be Prepared in Your Case
- Grandparent’s Rights: The Holidays Are Upon Us… What Are Your Rights?
- How to Look and Act Your Best in Court!
- I Have to Be in Court: How to Be Your Best!
- Is Betrayal keeping you stuck? How to heal and move on with your life
- LawYourWay - How Can This Help You or Your Clients
- Legal Trick or Treat
- Name Changes in Family Law Cases: Whose Name Can You Change and How Do You Do It?
- Reunification Therapy: What is it and Tips to Make it a Success
- We Are Staying Together Just for the Kids: Positives and Negatives
- We Are Staying Together Just for the Kids: Positives and Negatives - Part II
The Harris Law Firm supports the legal, local and international community. Through deliberate strategic giving efforts, we work together to bring strength, happiness and empowerment to Colorado and beyond. WE CARE about our role in the world around us.
We celebrate the many individual strengths that make up The Harris Law Firm team. We encourage growth while also promoting a collaborative working environment. WE CARE about our team and strive to ensure an environment of collegiality, appreciation and consistent professional development.
You come to us for guidance, support and assistance at a trying time. We take this responsibility very seriously. You deserve a high level of service and excellent legal representation. WE CARE about your challenges, solutions and process for resolution.
I AM THRILLED and relieved and so ready to move forward. Thank you, everyone, for your hard work on behalf of my sweet daughter. God bless you!!- Jeni
Sangeetha, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all that you did to help me get this settlement. Thank you for trying to keep the hours down on this case. You are truly more than an attorney. In this case somewhat of a super hero. Thanks again.- Mark
Thank you both for everything you have done to help me have my daughter in my life. My family and I deeply appreciate it.- Paul
We had a successful conclusion to all of our work this morning. The court commented on the fine work that had been done using a combination of the collaborative process and our independent efforts. I would like to thank the team for your patience with us through what has been a very difficult process for us both.- Mark
I am grateful that you represented me because you are smart, talented, generous and kind, and I want to thank you for being you!- Rachel
I am so grateful for your professionalism- Linda
You have helped my family so much....there are no words.- M.P.
First... let me say how MUCH I love and appreciate Peggy!- Andrea